Presented below is a composite list of Art. 99 cases reporting UNCITRAL Digest cases and other Art. 99 cases. All cases are listed in chronological sequence, commencing with the most recent. Asterisks identify the cases cited in the 2008 and 2012 UNCITRAL Digests, commencing with the Greece 2009 citation reported below. Cases are coded to the UNCITRAL Thesaurus.
English texts and full-text English translations of cases are provided as indicated. In most instances researchers can also access UNCITRAL abstracts and link to Unilex abstracts and full-text original-language case texts sourced from Internet websites and other data on the cases.
* Greece 2009 Decision 4505/2009 of the Multi-Member Court of First Instance of Athens (Bullet-proof vest case) [editorial analysis available]
* Germany 21 April 2004 Appellate Court Düsseldorf [15 U 88/03] (Mobile car phones case) [translation available]
* Greece 2003 Decision 14953/2003 of the Single-Member Court of First Instance of Thessalonika (Shock absorber case) [editorial analysis available]
* Austria 10 November 1994 Supreme Court (Chinchilla furs case) [translation available]
* ICC Arbitration Case No. 6076 of 1989 [English text]
* Italy 24 October 1988 Supreme Court (Kretschmer v. Muratori Enzo) 99B