Presented below is a composite list of Art. 65 cases reporting UNCITRAL Digest cases and other Art. 65 cases. All cases are listed in chronological sequence, commencing with the most recent. Asterisks identify the cases cited in the 2008 and 2012 UNCITRAL Digests, commencing with the 2006 Greece citation reported below. Cases are coded to the UNCITRAL Thesaurus.
English texts and full-text English translations of cases are provided as indicated. In most
instances researchers can also access UNCITRAL abstracts and link to Unilex abstracts
and full-text original-language case texts sourced from Internet websites and other data,
including commentaries by scholars, to the extent available.
Russia 14 February 2012 Tenth Arbitration Appeal Court, Moscow
Serbia 4 November 2010 Foreign Trade Court attached to the Serbian Chamber of Commerce (Calcimine case)
* Greece 2006 Decision 4861/2006 of the Court of Appeals of Athens (Automobile catalyst case) [editorial analysis available]
* China 29 September 2000 CIETAC Arbitration Award [CISG 2000/15] (Cushion case) 65B [translation available]
China 2 June 1997 CIETAC Arbitration Award [CISG/1997/14] (Graphite electrodes scraps case) [translation available]
* China 23 April 1997 CIETAC Arbitration Award [CISG/1997/08] (Automobile case) [translation available]
* Germany 19 April 1996 Landgericht [District Court] Aachen
* Germany 8 February 1995 Oberlandesgericht [Appellate Court] München [7 U 1720/94] [translation available]